Friday, November 17, 2006

What can you do.......

I'm not sure what I'm writing this for. Maybe it makes me feel better just to sit down and poor out my thoughts. Let's see, what's on my mind.... Well for starters work is finally going pretty smooth. Then I guess there is my life outside of work. Things are pretty hard to handle emotionally sometimes but I know it's for the best. Sometimes you just feel like it's all pointless to even fight for but then again you start (or at least I do) thinking about what's really important to you in your life. For those of you that know me you know what I mean. The most important thing to me is my family and friends. Not because somebody told me I had to care and love them but because I choose to for who they are and what they stand for. I am very fortunate to have the people I do in my life. I just wanted them to know that because I may not say it enough. You know who you are. Anyway, I just wanted to sit down and write these things because it makes me feel a little more at ease about things in general, but then again what can you do except write or talk about it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave Morris said...

Doug, I feel for you right now. We all care about you, Lilly and Mindy a lot, and would do anything to help. Whatever you need man.

First off, write whatever you feel like writing. It's great to keep track of what's going on in your life and how you're feeling about it. That's why I enjoy blogging.

Just don't let yourself fall into the 'guilt' thing. I know about this subject! We start blaming ourselves for things that are going wrong in our lives, and we forget that we're all just human. Were subject to frailties and imperfections. Nobody goes into a relationship thinking it's temporary... but things change, the world turns. We only get so many trips around the sun and, if/when situations change, we adjust and go on. Assigning blame takes energy and time, which are two things you can't afford to waste. Life's too short, and we got float trips to take!

We're there to help ya make the most of it, whatever happens.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

Doug... Seems like everyone goes through times in their lives when it seems that things are harder than they've ever been. I know that you will stay true to who you are and you know that our group of friends is always there for anyone who needs them.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

I might just have to give you a hug when I see you again. Thanks Violet.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home