Monday, November 20, 2006

The greatest thing I ever learned was to love and be loved in return

Man was this weekend a good time or what!? I had just a great time with everyone. I think I may have had just a little to much to drink, but whatever it was still fun. I would like to throw out a special THANKS!! to Dave for his comment. That means a lot to me. It just makes me realize how great my friends really are, (let me wipe the tear, sniff, sniff). Don't let anything I write give anyone the wrong impression though. By know means will I ever push blame on anyone. That is not my intent. I'm just trying to express how I feel. It's kind of corny, you know. I'm still new at this. Anyway I should keep this short because I'm a busy camper today. Again, thanks to everyone for everything, I truly do love all you guys. I have to come to know all of you, not just as friends, but my family. Thanks.

6 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

That was a great post (and the previous one, too)! As Violet talked about in a recent post, we are all a part of this very special "extended" family.

I agree, this weekend was fun- nothing too wild, just hanging out with our friends (family)and having a good time. ;o)

8:24 PM  
Blogger Nichole said...

Dougie - yanno I love ya. I'm here if you need me. I may not have a lot to say, but I'm a good listener.

I agree with Dave's comment as well as I can also empathize. There's a reason for all of this, just not sure what it is yet....

8:14 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

Too much to drink? Us?

Nooooooo......

6:58 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

By the way, I told Dave everything to write on that comment.... :o)

6:59 PM  
Blogger Dave Morris said...

Doug - for being such a simple weekend, I probably had more fun than any weekend in a while!

As for the blame I referred to, I was talking mostly about not blaming YOURSELF. That is what I'm best at, absorbing all the blame for everything. I have to be careful that way. Just sayin'.

Anyway.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Doug said...

After I thought about it for a little bit I thought that's maybe what you ment, but anyway thanks again, it meant a lot to me. (oh yeah, since violet (Your mom!) told you what to say, thanks to her as well. (lol)

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home