Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Bill's Bar and Furniture Shop...







So anyway, Chris is right. Me and Bill are back to building stuff. Last night we fabricated some bar table components (which I would have to say are just marvelous!). We should be able to finish those tonight. We were talking last night also about what else you see in a bar?? We couldn't think of anything. So I went online and was looking around, didn't find much but did come across some ideas for bar stools. Bill originally wanted me to fabricate them out of metal, but I'm going to see what he thinks about these that I have attached. If you would notice the big one (he he), it's my favorite. Let him know what you guys think and if you have anymore ideas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

BATHROOM!!! We need a bathroom up there.

A pool table and some dart boards would be great, too.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Yes! I agree, a BATHROOM!! (You see those in Bars....) I like the stools you posted.

Some other ideas- Air hockey table, a tapper (just for show), and a beer bottle opener attached to the bar

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home