Sunday, December 31, 2006

Late holiday wishes to everyone...

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year's!! I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to do much blogging. I sure miss reading every one's blog, it's just so stimulating to my brain!! (not really, I just need a good laugh sometimes!):-) But anyway, I think we are getting ready to leave to go to Mike and Paula's house. I know it'll be a great time. After talking with Dr. Mike at his office a couple of days ago it sounds like it will be a very relaxing, fun evening. You know though, he did say that we were going to play poker and I'm really gonna hate to take every one's money. (he he!!) Yeah right. I'll still have fun though because I'm going to be with the people that have made my year good when times were good and brought me up when times were shitty. Again thanks to those individuals!! You guys are the greatest. Well, me and Frank (Sinatra that is) are gonna hit it!! I'm outta here, see you guys on the flip side. Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

Yeah... Relaxing... Riiiiight....

Has the group of us ever really had a "relaxing" evening when there is booze involved?

It was definitely fun, though!!!

Happy New Year!

3:31 PM  
Blogger The Lenk Family said...

Happy New Year, Doug!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home