Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Seven songs???

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted, but I've been so busy lately that it's not even funny. I think that I can come up with seven songs pretty easy though. Let's do it!!

First would be Saliva with there new album. "Ladies and Gentleman" just freakin' rocks!! I do highly recommend listening to the whole album, the whole album will rock your ass!

Second would be "Lonestar's Greatest Hits". Pretty much any song on this CD is good, but one of my favorites is Smile. It describes how I feel right now with the whole relationship deal that I'm going through. (Yes, it made me cry.)

Third would be Hotel California by the Eagles. I couldn't even begin to give this song the credit it deserves, so I won't. It's just simply one of the greatest songs ever made.

Fourth would be Chris Daughtry. I can't remember the name of the song, but I do know that it's the first one on the CD. I also think this whole album rocks!!

Fifth would have to be U2. The song would be "With or Without you". I don't know, there's just something about that song that gives me the chills.

Sixth would be John Mellancamp. Of course it's Jack and Diane!! Although the whole American Fool album was great, that's my favorite!

Finally, seventh would be Five for Fighting. The song choice would be Superman. It's just a great song.

Well that's all for now, I'll try and post sooner next time. See Ya's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home