Friday, March 30, 2007

So much to do and nothing but time.....

Well, it's Friday morning and let me tell ya, rain SUCKS! I had recently preplanned to take a couple of days off (yesterday and today) and wouldn't you know it, freaking rain! That's all right though, I'll still get all my plans accomplished with no problem. Stuff might just get a little wet. This was what I was to accomplish in 4 days.

First is definitely to finished getting moved. A little harder in the rain, but it still can be done.

Second would be to build a rack system for Donnie's new tents that he has recently bought. This will be the most time consuming but worth it. I actually started on it yesterday and probably got about 1\3 of it finished. The rest of the time that evening me, Josh, and Donny were wabbit hunting. This was quite interesting, but fun.

Third would be to get mine and Bill's lawnmowers Springatized! I purchased all the stuff to do this yesterday and will have it completed today before I leave to take Lilly's dance stuff to Mindy. It's that time of year for cutting the grass and it has to be done.

Fourth (and the coolest part of this weekend) is to get my tattoo. It probably won't take to long to get one of Roy Orbison on my ass would it?! The guy at the tattoo shop gave me a funny look when I asked for this. Sorry, bad movie humor, I had to throw a little humor some were in this damn thing though. There is no way in hell I would ever get that tattooed on my body.................................... well, if the money was right, maybe? You guys will have to just wait and see what it really is for yourselves.

Well, it's time to get busy and try to have some fun while I'm doing it.

Peace out yo. See ya on the flip side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home